Great News for Logic users this version comes whit many new features... It is now possible to activate/deactivate multiple plug-ins on a channel strip by vertically click-dragging the mouse over their power buttons
and many other new great fixes
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever.
Sophisticated new tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Now supports 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro models
• The current volume, pan, and send values for all selected tracks can now be inserted at the playhead position
• Enabling Low Latency Mode no longer creates sync issues for Drummer, Ultrabeat, Native Instruments Machine and other plug-ins with integrated step sequencers
• Automation can now be copied and pasted to any location using the Marquee tool
• Adds an option for MIDI volume and pan data to control the instrument plug-in instead of the channel strip
• Resolves several snap and alignment guide issues
• Various fixes that improve XML import and export with Final Cut Pro X
• Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility